After you've entered the site details, when you tap next, you are presented with the System Details page. This is where you will input inverter and battery details of the site. Inputting the right system details ensures that the customers can monitor all the equipment that they have and see how their entire solar system is performing.
To add system details
- Input how many Inverter(s) are in the site.
- Select the Manufacturer name and Model number for each of the inverters added.
- For selected inverters, we require additional information such as API key, site ID, etc. Please input it accordingly whenever applicable. This is so that we can integrate data (battery power flow, battery percentage/state of charge (SOC), etc.) from the inverter monitoring portal into our platform.
- If an inverter is connected to solar panels, turn the toggle switch On (green) for the respective inverter and input the panel power in the field provided.
- Next, input the number of different Orientations the panels connected to the inverter have followed.
- Input the Number of panels and select Tilt type for each orientation. If pitched, then select the facing from below.
- If the inverter has DC coupled battery connected to it, turn the toggle switch On (green).
If the site has AC coupled battery, then keep the toggle switch Off.
- After you have added the inverter(s), proceed to adding a Battery (DC or AC coupled) if applicable for that site. Specify the battery manufacturer, model number and if applicable the serial number.
- Click the Next: Meter Setup button to proceed to setup the Clipsal Cortex Meter.
Note: If the site does not have an inverter and battery (i.e. "consumption-only" site), leave the numbers to be zero and then click the "Next: Meter Setup" button.